I am participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops and/or other well-ness, body work, therapy, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Chicken Yogi (Charmed Chicken, LLC). The Activities may be offered in the physical location of the School or offered online by videos, television, podcasts, apps or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online,
shall be considered “Activities.”
2. I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the School reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, fitness or any other grounds.
3. I am aware that my participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, heart attack or stroke and may aggravate preexisting injuries. I understand that I could experience muscle, back, neck and other injuries as a result of my participation in the Activities. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a preexisting injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the School, including those which may result from the negligence of the School.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the School, its owners, managers, teachers, instructors, workshop presenters, employees, independent contractors and staff (each, a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the School even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
“Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
7. I hereby understand that the School from time to time may photograph, video, or otherwise record classes or events occurring at the School and place such photographs and videos on its Website or social media platform. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
8. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Missouri and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Missouri. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
General Terms and Conditions
These are the same Terms and Conditions as you’ll find at ChickenYogi.com, copied here for your convenience. In the event of differences, the ones at ChickenYogi.com are final.
Chicken Yogi by Charmed Chicken, LLC provides personal guidance to individuals and groups. By partaking of our services, you are aware this guidance is in no way to be considered as medical, legal, or financial advice, psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or treatment. You agree to check with a medical provider if you have any concerns before beginning any of the holistic modalities mentioend on our site, including, but not limited to yoga, meditation, tapping (EFT-TFT), or reiki. No warranty or suitability is expressed or implied.
By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer, please do not use our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products.
At all times I’ll exercise my best professional efforts, personal experience, skills and care of ensuring my client is guided to meet their personal goals, the client understands and acknowledges Chicken Yogi, Kit Caelsto, or Charmed Chicken, LLC will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions the client may or may not undertake as a result of the services or educational information provided on this site.
The client takes full responsibility in the decisions they make after being guided by the services and information on this site as well as the consequences. The client enters into this guidance with full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
As a courtesy I provide links to other web sites which may be of value, interest and convenience to you. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organization, product, or service. It’s your responsibility to make your own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites including their privacy policies.
By accessing information provided by this site each user completely waives and releases ChickenYogi.com from any and all claims which may arise from any actions taken in response to this web site.
In no event shall ChickenYogi.com be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material. ChickenYogi.com will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website, the information, content, materials, programs services or products included on the website.
All material on this site is protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. law. All writing, words, sentence structures, titles, names and taglines on this site are property of ChickenYogi.com and may not be copied, borrowed or used from this site without written permission from Chicken Yogi, Kit Caelsto, or Charmed Chicken, LLC. All rights reserved by Charmed Chicken, LLC, ChickenYogi.com, and Kit Caelsto for sole use. Any infringement upon copyright will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Missed Session Policy
Sessions cancelled with 24 hours (or more) notice may be rescheduled once. Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hour’s notice may be rescheduled once at the discretion of Chicken Yogi. Refunds are offered for sessions cancelled more than 24 hours before scheduled time; however, habitual refunders will lose those privileges. Rescheduling preferred!
NO SHOWS are forfeited fees at the discretion of Chicken Yogi.
Habitual reschedules may lose their right to reschedule sessions at the discretion of Chicken Yogi.
Sessions are scheduled at least 72 hours in advance except with the express, written permission of Chicken Yogi. Emergency or Rush sessions will incur an additional fee.
Package Purchase Policy
Chicken Yogi offers packages of sessions for the convenience and savings of the client. These sessions expire 1 year from purchase and must be used in this time. (For example, purchases made July 1, 2021 will expire July 1, 2022.) The missed session policy applies to any session once a package coupon is applied.
We do not give cash refunds.
Prices, quantity, or descriptions subject to change at any time.
No health (mental or physical), financial, legal, or other outcome is expressed or implied. Please consult a doctor, therapist, or other professional if you have questions or concerns before starting holistic care. I am not a medical, legal or financial professional, nor do I give medical, financial, or legal advice. Your benefits may vary depending on a variety of factors including length of treatment and what you do outside of our sessions. Thank you.